SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We’re looking for a social media intern to support our consumer engagement department and internal social media team. You’ll participate on real client work including sitting in on kick-off calls and brainstorm sessions. Other regular tasks will include assisting with content creation, industry research, compiling reports, writing blog posts and community management.
Perks include a fun open office setting, beer on tap for those over 21 and regular lunch outings. Maybe (if you’re lucky) we’ll even let you choose the office music selection one day. This is a paid summer internship and we are flexible on start and end dates.
We’re looking for:
- Great writing skills. We want someone who can craft both a witty 140-character tweet and research and report on longer articles and blog posts.
- The ability to compile and sort data into relevant information to inform strategy.
- Experience with all relevant social media platforms, including Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Video Editing Software (iMovie, Premiere, Final Cut..), or Photography is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Someone who is curious, passionate and opinionated! You’ll be joining the team at a time of change and have the opportunity to make a real impact. We’re looking for an intern who’s excited about the industry and will help us stay ahead of the curve.
Please send resume, cover letter and a writing sample to email@example.com.