AYC Media is a web design, development and digital marketing agency currently seeking a Front-End Website developer to join its growing team. The ideal candidate must possess strong front-end development skills and be capable of transforming cutting edge designs into dynamic websites, preparing them for AYC’s proprietary CMS. The candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Coordinate with lead team programmer to prepare website for back-end development, which will integrate website functionality into AYC’s proprietary CMS.
- Work closely with company leadership to assist in the planning of internal products and services.
- Assist sales team by communicating directly with clients when needed for technical/sales support.
- Perform routine site updates and assist team members when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strongly motivated to succeed in a dynamic team driven environment.
- Must be capable of converting PSD design into high quality, cross-browser/mobile compatible, valid HTML/CSS markup (PSD to HTML).
- 2+ years of Photoshop and web graphics production experience.
- Desire to continually develop skill set and mature within company for professional and financial growth
- Highly organized with excellent time/work management ability.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in agency environment
- jQuery Library.
- Experience with PHP environment and content management systems (both custom and WordPress) is a major plus.
- Familiarity with AJAX utilizing JSON/XML.
- Expertise in mobile web UI development.
- Understanding of SEO concepts and their implementation.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Casual, Open Work Environment
- Flex Hours
ABOUT AYC MEDIA
AYC Media, founded in 1999, has created over 1,400 websites for over 1,000 clients ranging from local bars and restaurants to NBC and Anheuser-Busch. AYC encourages success and creativity through an open-space work environment that emphasizes the work hard, play hard mentality. AYC Media also manages several entertainment guide websites internally, including aroundphilly.com and heyphilly.com. If you are a strong team player, with a desire to be on the forefront of technology in the digital media space, this may be the perfect job for you.
CONTACT: If interested, please email a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Front-End Developer”